Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number- 09313925342 Helpline, Office Address
Is there anyone who doesn’t know about Mobikwik? I think No, because it is very popular for its Services and Promo Codes.
What is Mobikwik?
Right Now, it is the safest, quickest, easiest Digital Wallet which is available in India. We could say that it is more than a digital wallet because you can store money, transfer, pay, book hotel, pay bus ticket, shopping, dining and more. It is like a physical wallet which remains in our pocket and now some extent it has replaced it also.
Its main competition is Paytm which is available in India.
- Recharge- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Mobile, Tata Docomo, Aircel, Telenor, Jio, Vodafone, BSNL, Airtel 4G, Vodafone 4G, Reliance GSM & MTNL.
- DTH Payments- Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Videocon D2H, and Reliance Big TV.
- Broadband- Hathway, Connect, Act, and Tikona.
- Data Card Payments- Tata Photon Plus, Reliance Netconnect, BSNL Data Card, Vodafone Netcruise, Idea Net Setter & MTS Mblaze.
- Electricity Payments- BSES Rajdhani, BSES Yamuna, MSEB Mumbai, Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd, Reliance Energy(Mumbai), Best Mumbai, Chhattisgarh Electricity Board, Noida Power Company Ltd, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, Bangalore Electricity Supply, MP Paschim Vidyut Vitaran(Indore), Jamshedpur Utilities & Services (JUSCO), Kanpur Electricity Supply Company Ltd (KESCO), Bhagalpur ELectricity Private Limited, India Power Corporation Limited, DNH Power Distribution Company Ltd, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam limited, Tripura State Electricity Board, Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Bhopal, MP Paschim Vidyut Vitaran – INDORE, Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Jabalpur, Daman And Diu Electricity Calcutta Electricity Supply, Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, Uttar Gujarat Vij Company, Paschim Gujarat Vij Company, Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company, Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Nigam, and Meghalaya Electricit.
- Life Insurance Renewals- Birla Sun Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, TATA AIA and Bhati Axa Life Insurance.
- Landline Payments- Airtel Landline, MTNL, Delhi, Reliance Communication, Tata Teleservices (CDMA) and Tikona.
- Gas Payments- Mahanagar Gas Ltd, Siti Energy, Indraprashta Gas, Adani Gas and Gujarat Gas Company Ltd.
- Water Bill- Delhi Jal Board, Bangalore Water Supply, and Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan.
- Cable Payments- Hathway and InCable Digital TV.
- Metro Recharge- Mumbai Metro.
- Traffic Challans- Mumbai Traffic Police
- Municipality Payments- Muncipal Corporation of Gurgaon
Other than above-mentioned services, they also run various Offers to lure more customers. Those who are using various coupon codes than they all should read there “Terms & Conditions” first.
We also advise all Mobikwik Users to check there offers page before using any of services. So, that you can get the best value for your money.
To See Offers & Coupon Codes, Click Here
Recently they have tied with more than 2.5 Lakh’s Offline and Online E-Store partner’s for the sake of there Customer’s to increase their shopping experience.
Right Now, they have released Latest Stats.
A- They have 40 Million plus satisfied customers.
B- 100 plus user’s are downloading there “Mobile App” in every single minute.
C- 2.5 Lakh’s plus Merchants.
D- Every Second they are verifying 25 plus payment’s across all over India.
As Mobikwik is famous for providing such a wide range of services to there users. So, it is so obvious to have a loop while using any of there service. To handle all issues, complaints, queries, feedbacks & suggestion they have inaugurated a “Customer Care Department”.
- To look after all Concerns.
- To listen to all Complaints & provide the solution.
- Receive Feedback & Suggestion.
- Help them in setting up the Account.
Ways to Connect with Mobikwik Customer Care Department
By the Way, there are numerous alternatives which could be used for making any contact with them. Mostly used ways are described here.
Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number- 9466446644
This is the most searched alternative on the Internet because of easy connectivity, instant solution, and speediness.
We want to tell you that Mobikwik Customer Care Helpline is not a 24 Hours 7 Days a week support. If you wanna contact them then call them in between there Operational Working Timings i.e 8.00 am to 11.00 pm.
Note- This number is not operational for 24 Hours. So, follow the above time frame for that.
Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number- 09313925342 (New)
Because of too many queries, they have also launched another alternative of there main “Helpline” which is shared above. Dial it when you in kind of need or emergency.
Mobikwik Postal Office Address-
2nd Floor, Orchid Centre
Golf Course Road, Sector 53
Those who want to write there Issue, Feedback, Complaint, and Suggestion than they should mail it to the above “Mailing Address”. Also, mention your Contact Number, Name and Address in that written mail.
Mobikwik Customer Care Email Address
There is no official email id for sending an electronic mail through the Internet. Instead of it, users have to visit a page where they can write there concern, suggestion, feedback or complaint and in the end, click on “Create Ticket”.
Please also mention your Email Id and Mobile Number.
To Send an Email, Click Here
You can send your concerns related to Payment, Recharge, Offers, Shopping, Money Transfer, My Account, Bus Booking, Hotel Booking and Other.
There Customer Care Department will look into that and reply with a solution in 2 Working Day’s.
Mobikwik Email Address for Business Alliances & Inquiries- email@example.com
There is some business who want to shake hands with Mobikwik than they should mail there request to the above Email. After 1 or 2 working days authorized representative will make contact with you.
Sometimes, customer care department is unable to provide the solutions because of many affairs because of that users don’t have too much option remain with them. But, don’t worry we are sharing all Level Wise customer support here.
Customer’s those are still unsatisfied with the solution provided by there basic “Customer Care Support” can escalate there matter or concern to the higher departments.
Note- Ready your Complaint Number.
It includes Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number which is shared above.
Write to the “Assistant of Nodal Officer” whose postal address is shared below.
Assistant Nodal Officer
ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED.
2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road,
Sector 53, Gurgaon,
Response Time- Fifteen/15 Business Days
Those who want to escalate the matter to next level than they should also contact to the provided alternatives.
- Mobikwik Nodal Officer Customer Contact Number- 0124 4223217
- Nodal Office Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobikwik Wallet Top 10 FAQ’s
We are sharing the top most asked questions by the users with a detailed solution.
Ques- Where is my Cashback?
Ans- First of all, all customer’s of Mobikwik should read all Term’s & Conditions before going for cashback. After taking the Offer, Cash Back will be credited to your “Digital Wallet“ within 24 Hours after making a transaction.
If still, you don’t get your cash back than you should dial “Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number”.
Ques- Recharge/Transaction not done but money Deducted from my Wallet?
Ans- After making any Transaction & Charge, the user’s should also contact the Operator for more information by providing them “Transaction Id” or “Operator Id” and if not get any help than file a Ticket.
Ques- Transaction Failed at merchant but money got deducted?
Ans- Don’t Worry, money will be credited automatically to your wallet after 7-10 working days.
Ques- How to redeem a Promo code?
Ans- It is very simple and many of there user asks our team to provide the solution.
Just follow the below Steps.
1- Add Money to your Mobikwik Wallet.
2- You will see a Promo Code on the Same Page.
3- Enter the Code and you will redeem all its benefit’s.
Ques- I am not able to add Money?
Ans- There could be various reasons for this popup.
a- Bank Account does not have sufficient balance.
b- Wallet Spending Limit for the month has been reached.
c- Try another mode of payment.
d- Unable to receive the authorization from issuing bank.
Ques- Not able to Recharge?
Ans- Sometimes changing the denomination can solve this problem.
Ques- Mistakenly recharged the wrong number?
Ans- So Sad to know that and you won’t get your money back in your Mobikwik Wallet. For more help, you should make contact with the mobile network operator.
Ques- Is making payment are secure on Mobikwik Wallet?
Ans- Yes, it is fully secure because they have tied up with the best payment and secured gateways i.e CC Avenue and Zaakpay.
Ques- How to recover the Forgot Password?
Ans- No Need to Worry, Just follow the below steps carefully and you will be able to log in.
a- Visit its Official Page or Open the Mobile App.
b- Click on Login and then on “Forgot Password”.
c- Open the Reset Link and update the new password.
You can also call Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Number in related to this matter.
Ques- My Wallet Balance didn’t update?
Ans- Sometimes Balance doesn’t get updated because of technical issues. To have the solution please provide the following details to the “Customer Care Department”.
a- Transaction ID.
b- Transaction Amount.
c- Registered Email Address.
d- Phone Number.
You can also make a call to “Mobikwik Customer Care Helpline Number”.
We also want users to have a visit on there “FAQ’s Page” once before making contact with “Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number”.
Mobikwik Social Pages
Mobikwik also has Social Profile Pages on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus and Instagram. User’s of Mobikwik should follow or like all these Pages for all latest news, information, new promo codes and more.
- Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/MobiKwik
- Twitter Page- twitter.com/mobikwik
- Linkedin Page- www.linkedin.com/company/mobikwik
- Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/user/mobikwik
- Instagram Page- instagram.com/mobikwik_wallet
Note- Mobikwik doesn’t have a Toll Free Number. So, don’t waste your time in searching it on Google.
Our team has come to a decision where we recommend all users to visit there “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)” page first because more than 70% of queries can be solved by visiting that page. If you want to make complaint than the “Mobikwik Customer Care 24×7 Number” is the best option.
For queries, you can also use there Online and Offline E-Mail Service.
Loved our Article, then please share it with your Friends and Relatives. So, that they can also get the pleasure of reading it.